Merry Christmas!

Wow, so I somehow completely missed blogging during the whole Advent Season, and I am just on the tail-end of the Christmas Season.  Better late than never to post, right?

So much as happened!  I successfully survived my last month of pregnancy of waddling around and having no maternity clothes that fit, and we were blessed with the most darling little girl, Baby SweetiePie.  She is still in her sleepy newborn stage, and I just adore watching her and her dark head of hair and cute dimples!  Moreover, little M had taken to her quite nicely, although we are still working on the concept of "gentle touches" and why we shouldn't wake a sleeping baby.  :)

It is now a New Year, and I have quite a few goals or resolutions.  That will be another post, but I am looking forward to spending this year growing, learning, and working through the highs and lows of this adventure of life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The baby years

Seven quick takes: Valentine's Day

Making a list and checking it twice